Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year

What a year! 2009 has been an amazing year for me. So much change, so much growth, so much old, so much new. 2009 will go down as a year of immense change in my life both personally and professionally. Looking back I can honestly say I am not the same person I was a year ago. I like to think I have improved. I have learned so much from so many different people. I have so many ideas, I need time for them to grow, so I can understand them and see where they take me.

I turned 40, and can't wait for the next 40. I am loved by so many people, I feel very blessed to have them all in my life. My family is amazing and so supportive. Michaela and Danica you are the best.

Professionally, I have been challenged, risen to other challenges, and been challenged again. I love my job. The fact that I get to work with students and teachers and hopefully make positive impact on them is an incredible opportunity.

The end of the year is a time of reflection and hope. I can't wait to see what comes my way in 2010!

Happy New Year everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mike!
    It's great to see you enjoying the journey... May 2010 bring you the greatest of happiness in all areas of your life. Best wishes to you and your family.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike. I think all we can ask for sometimes is to ride the waves of change, make them work for us, and figure things out "just in time". Keeps life pretty interesting. You're in a profession that is so critical today and you have a great attitude, are a fearless learner, and a pretty nice guy too. Enjoy the ride...

    ReplyDelete